Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I Really Should Have Paid More Attention in Home Ec

Women with jobs and clean houses amaze and bewilder me.....how on earth do they find the time, the energy and the desire to come home from work and clean house?  Even more amazing to me, and somewhat off the subject, I might add, are women who have children and not only have clean houses but manage to get anywhere on time.  It must be some kind of instinct I was born without. 

 I can control a 1000 pound cow, make a horse do what I ask of it, pull calves and tough out snowstorms and hot days in the sun, but my Eight Pound Orek XL can whip the tar out of me.  When I move some of the bigger furniture items to vacuum under them, other items appear (out of nowhere??) either falling or climbing out from under the furniture.  How does this happen?  Where did this stuff come from?  Maybe one should move these things more often than once a year... if not for actual cleaning purposes, just to make sure the area isn't inhabited by ninja dust bunnies.

I'm thinking I should have paid more attention in Home Ec.

No comments:

Post a Comment